There has been a lot of interest over the last two months in Miami Coin. How to buy Miami Coin is question that people are asking on sites like Reddit and across the internet. We’ve written a lot about Miami Coin on this site including how it works and with good reason. It is enriching both investors through stacking and bringing in millions for the City of Miami. We are going to walk everyone who is new to Miami Coin (MIA) through the process of purchasing this hot new crypto on OKCoin in this blog post. Good news! It’s easy to do, and will only take a few minutes. Let’s get to it.
Set up an OKCoin Account
- Open up an OKCoin account. Currently, Miami Coin is only available on OKCoin exchange. Luckily, it’s pretty painless to open an account. Our readers can earn $50 of Bitcoin as a bonus when you do by using this link. And what’s better than free money? Free Bitcoin! (You can switch it to something else later if you’d like, but, why would you do that?)
- Deposit US Dollars. Set up is again, pretty simple. Once you enter your bank information, go ahead and choose Instant Transfer (ACH) and you will have funds available instantly (this may take a day or two to reflect on your bank account balance). You must transfer a minimum of $10 USD. As an additional note, don’t ever invest your money you need right away in any crypto. If you need to transfer it back to your bank, you won’t be able to for 10 days. If you’re stacking Miami Coin your funds will be locked up for a few weeks.
- Transfer from your Funding Account to your Trading Account. On the main menu choose Transfer. Select USD from the tokens. From: Funding Account To: Trading Account will pop up on the screen. Click “Transfer All” then click “Confirm.” In a few seconds you will see “Transfer Complete.” morning after their Stacking Cycle ended on October 7th. Below are FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) if you’d like to find out more and see any possible risks involved. Click Continue.
How to Buy Miami Coin
- Buy some Miami Coin. In the upper right corner, you will see a little magnifying glass. Click on it. Then type in MIA. It will show up at the top of the search go ahead and click on that. It will take you to a black screen with MIA showing current price and its recent movement. Click Buy and it will take you to a white screen. Tap 100%. Then click the green “Buy MIA” button. Click “Confirm.” In a few seconds it will say “Order Placed Successfully.”
How to Stack Miami Coin
- Click Earn/DeFi. This brings you to a separate part of OKCoin. Here you will see many options for staking that we’ve written about in the past. At the very top, under the banner, you’ll see Earn STX with a prompt that shows MIA to STX. Select 1 or 12 Stacking Cycles. Each Cycle has a start date. If you transfer today, Saturday, October 9, the next Cycle begins. Choosing 1 Cycle means that you won’t be able to access your MIA until after the Cycle is complete and there is a 2-week cool down period in between. From what I’ve heard, the Stacks 2.1 update addresses this and will give investors more flexibility in the near future. The next Stacking Cycle runs from October 21 through November 6. Click Max to commit all of your Miami Coin. At the bottom, it will give you a “Total Estimated Earnings” of how much Stacks (STX) you will be rewarded along with the “Estimated Unlock Date” of November 6. I’ve been told that you won’t actually see the rewards in your account until a day or two later. Users I know received them this morning after their Stacking Cycle ended on October 7th. Below are FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) if you’d like to find out more and see any possible risks involved. Click Continue.
- Deposit your Miami Coin (MIA) into OKCoin DeFi. It will confirm all of your information including your total amount of Miami Coin. OKCoin charges no fee for this.
- Click Deposit. Once you do, you’ll see a page that says “Your deposit is complete.”
Congratulations! You’re Now Stacking Miami Coin
Congratulations, you are now set to earn a TREMENDOUS return on your investment, with minimal risk as far as exchanges go. We’ve found OKCoin to be an excellent exchange and we have encountered zero issues with them to date. Although this is stated in our blog’s Disclaimer, none of this is to be construed as financial advice. This is a demonstration of how to buy Miami Coin on OKCoin. Please do your own research first. Luckily, you can research a lot about Miami Coin right here on our site.
You can even take some of the Stacks you’ve earned and purchase some amazing NFT art. Perhaps even a Stacks Punk or two!
If you want to invest in Miami Coin how to buy it shouldn’t be a struggle. These steps will get this hot crypto into your portfolio, fast.
Did you get some solid information from this post? If so, please click this link to share us on Twitter!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to our weekly crypto news roundup. It’s free and when you do, you’ll receive a copy of our eBook 9 Unusual Ways You Can Make Money With Crypto (But Can’t With Cash)
-The Crypto Trend Analyst Team